What to Expect
Group Yoga Classes
We practice at Yoseikan Anderson Karate Studio as a group. The studio has a beautiful bamboo floor and mirrors. We start with a centering meditation and sing the sound of OM 3 times. Singing OM gives us an opportunity to recognize that we are connected to our environment and one another. Our actions have a ripple effect on the world and we acknowledge that our thoughts create our world. I will do my best to create a safe and relaxing environment for you to learn yoga. I guide students through vocal cues and will give hands on assists when necessary. Classes are tailored for the group of students who come. For example, if there are a lot of sore shoulders we will do poses to create freedom and strength in the shoulders. If students need a fast paced class we will do more vinyasa – a linking of poses. Sometimes we move slowly in a restorative style, especially if it’s been a draining and exhausting week. Every class ends in Savasana – a final relaxation pose that gives us an opportunity to really incorporate what we’ve learned on a cellular level. You can purchase a class package in person or via PayPal on the Classes page.
Private Energy Sessions
I use a combination of Reiki, Sekhem-Seichim-Reiki, and Integrative Quantum Mechanics. I have been studying energy work in depth since 2006. Most people experience a deep calmness and mental clarity after a session. Before a session begins I sit down with you and we have a brief discussion of what it is that you most hope to gain from the energy work. During the session, you will rest on a massage table, fully clothed, and covered in a warm blanket while gentle music plays in the background. Most people like to close their eyes and simply receive the energy. At times I may ask questions or offer you information that comes through. My hands hover a few inches above your body and I do not need to touch you. I usually walk around you so I can work on a different energy centers within the body. Some people experience a feeling of warmth or coolness, a few even see colors, and some feel nothing and maybe even fall asleep! After the session, there will be some time to discuss any questions or thoughts that may have come up for you.
Yoga Class Designed for You
Working with you, I will create a class just for you! I’m here to empower you to make positive changes in your life that facilitate you on your yoga journey. In our yoga class together, I will help you define your desired outcome, create the yoga sequencing, and explore alternative options to certain poses. We will begin a dialogue via e-mail and possibly Skype. I will create a sequence of yoga poses just for you in a pdf and video format that is delivered straight to your inbox or available for download. Turn around time is usually 3-4 days, this time can vary so I will confirm with you upon receiving your e-mail.
My tarot readings do not predict the future. They offer you a glimpse of the energies that surround a situation. We have free will and ultimately create our destiny through our actions and choices. A tarot reading is like receiving a weather forecast. For example, if the meteorologist tells you there will be rain, you have the choice to bring an umbrella and stay dry. Or forgo the umbrella and get wet. It’s up to us what we do with the information received.
To request a Tarot reading with me, you will be asked to pay via PayPal and submit your request in the e-mail form provided. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from me within 48 hours after I receive your request and let you know when you can expect your reading. I will review your question ensuring that it is in line with my code of ethics. If the question needs to be rephrased I will consult with you. If we cannot agree on a question I will offer you a refund. I retain the right to refuse to do a reading on particular topics like, certain health or legal matters.
I use a 5 card spread and will send the reading to you in a pdf form along with a picture of the cards drawn – I use the Radiant Rider-Waite deck. Your reading will be e-mailed back to the e-mail submitted in the request form. If you need clarification on any of the cards that were drawn you can ask for guidance. If you have additional questions that were not a part of the original request or wish to have additional cards drawn, you will be invited to purchase another Tarot reading. Please note that readings are only done for those 18 and older.
workshops & Retreats
The utmost of care and time is taken to choose amazing facilities for our workshops and retreats. I put a lot of heart, time, and effort into preparing for these events. I take into consideration where you are coming from – knowledge of the subject, physical well-being, and mindset to offer you the best possible experience. It is important that you review my code of ethics below. At times there are conditions that are out of my control that affect a workshop or retreat. I do my best to make it all work out to serve you best. Occasionally, non-refundable deposits will be asked for to secure your spot. These are non-refundable because I must put a deposit on the facility and cannot get that money back. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know before the event so I can support you in the best possible way. If you must cancel and you have paid in full, a replacement must be found to take your spot, otherwise there can be no refund.
Refunds will only be provided upon mutual agreement when the actual expiration date for class packages has not expired, or the Energy session, Yoga Class Designed for you, or Tarot reading has not been performed. For example, if you and I, Irena Miller, cannot agree on a meeting time for an energy or yoga session, or we cannot agree on a question for the Tarot spread and I, Irena Miller, have not started your actual session or reading, you may be offered a refund.
However, if your Yoga class, Energy session, or Tarot reading has been performed and completed, there will be no refund. This is because I pour my heart and soul into your session and I invest a significant amount of time and energy into your situation. I will make my best attempt to clarify any questions you may have and give you the best advice of which I am capable.
My Code of Ethics
- I will strive at all times to offer you the best advice of which I am capable.
- I recommend you seek competent medical or psychological assistance from a healthcare professional if you have any disease, illness, or disorder.
- I recommend you seek competent financial assistance from a banker, broker, or financial consultant before you make any financial transactions.
- I recommend you seek competent legal assistance from a qualified attorney-at-law if you have any legal problems.
- I will provide guidance and insight in your Yoga class, Energy session, or Tarot reading, but you have the free will to choose whether you will follow this guidance or not. You are therefore responsible for your actions following your session with me.
- My intention is to offer inspiration, encouragement, give hope, and identify options for future behavior.
- Your Yoga session, Workshop, Retreat, Energy session, or Tarot reading is a complete service in itself. You are not required to purchase anything else.
We all hate spam! Your privacy is important to me and your e-mail is treated with the utmost respect. It means a lot to me that you invite me into your inbox.
You will only receive e-mails from Irena Miller/Grace Yoga Center that you have requested, like the weekly newsletter. On the odd occasion I may send out a special e-mail to let you know about closures due to inclement weather or special promotions on retreats, yoga classes, energy sessions, or readings. Never any worries, you always have the option to ‘unsubscribe’ from my e-mail list at any time and you will no longer receive updates. I will miss you and wish you well on your journey!
When you visit www.irenamiller.com please know that Grace Yoga Center and Irena are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com. I only share products that I have used and really benefited from. I do not share these with you to make the small commission on the product but because I am excited that I found something of value and want you to know about it too! Never feel that you have to buy these products unless they help you on your journey.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use and Disclosure Policy
By visiting and using this website, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use by www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller.
This website includes materials protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to written text, logos, photos, videos, music, art, designs and graphics. You may view, download, print, email and use materials from this website for personal, noncommercial purposes only. You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, display, distribute or otherwise use any material from this website for commercial purposes. Any reproduction or unauthorized use of any materials found on this website shall constitute infringement.
If you submit, comment or post any materials (such as photos, videos or written content) to this website, you represent and warrant that: (1) you are at least 13 years old; (2) you are the owner of or have permission to share such materials; (3) you grant www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide non-exclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, display and publicly perform those materials, in whole or part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose, including commercial purposes and advertising; (4) you grant www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide non-exclusive license and release to use your name and likeness in connection with such materials for any purposes, including commercial purposes and advertising. www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller does not claim any ownership rights in your materials.
Please choose carefully the materials that you upload to, submit to, or embed on this website. Any material you post on this website becomes public. You are responsible for your material and for any liability that may result from the material you post on this website. You participate, comment, and post material on this website at your own risk. Any communication by you on this website, whether by [leaving a comment or participating in a chat room, message board, public forum, contact submission form or other interactive service], must be respectful. You may not communicate or submit any content or material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, knowingly false, defamatory or obscene or otherwise in violation of any law or the rights of others. You agree to post comments or other material only one time.
www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller, in its discretion, may delete or modify, in whole or part, any post, comment or submission to this website. www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller does not, however, have any obligation to monitor posts, comments, or material submitted by third parties. www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller neither endorses nor makes any representations as to the truthfulness or validity of any third-party posts, comments, or material on this website. www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by third-party posts, comments, or materials on this website.
You are strictly forbidden from the following:
• Causing damage to this website
• Using this website for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
• Using this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, keystroke logger or other malicious software
• Using this website to transmit, send or deliver unsolicited communications or for other marketing or advertising purposes
• Systematically or automatically collecting data from this website
• Sharing private and proprietary information from online courses with anyone else
www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller may, without notice, refuse access to its website, in whole or part, to any person that fails to comply with these Terms.
This website provides information only, and does not provide any financial, legal, medical or psychological services or advice. None of the content on this website prevents, cures or treats any mental or medical condition. You are responsible for your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller disclaims any liability for your reliance on any opinions or advice contained in this website.
Any links to third-party products, services, or sites are subject to separate terms and conditions. www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party company or website. Although www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller may recommend third-party sites, products or services, it is your responsibility to fully research such third parties before entering into any transaction or relationship with them.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING MEMBERSHIP PAGES, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller controls and operates this website from offices in the United States. www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller does not represent that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. People who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller may change, modify or update these Terms at any time without notice. Any access or use of this website by you after www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller posts such changes shall constitute consent of such modifications. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, contact email@example.com.
This website is a written and edited by me, Irena Miller. www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller does accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions, complimentary products, or other forms of compensation.
www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller believes in honesty. The advertising content, topics or posts on this website may be influenced by the compensation received. Any content, advertising space or posts will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Even though we receive compensation for some of our posts, online content, or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service may have been provided to www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller by a third party and you should verify it with the manufacturer, provider or party in question before relying on it.
www.irenamiller.com, Grace Yoga Center, LLC, and Irena Miller does not have relationships that might present a conflict of interest or influence the content of this website.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AGREEMENT AND CONSENT TO MEDICAL TREATMENT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT AFFECTS YOUR FUTURE LEGAL RIGHTS.
The following must be carefully read and signed in consideration of being permitted to participate in Grace Yoga Center’s and Irena Miller’s Free Yoga Challenges or Yoga Coaching programs (for any purpose), whether on a website hosted by Irena Miller, Grace Yoga Center or a third-party website such as facebook.com; use any training programs; participate in any one-on-one or group coaching, class, or personal training; participate in any workshop or challenge; attend any event; view any video; and/or purchase or take part in any future service or activity, whether now known or unknown (collectively “Activities”). As used in this Waiver, the term “Releasees” is defined to include the following: (i) Grace Yoga Center, Irena Miller, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, coaches, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Host”); (ii) any Host volunteers; (iii) Irena Miller; and (iv) Don Miller.
NOTE TO MINORS: You acknowledge that your parent or guardian has reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms below.
NOTE TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF MINORS: You acknowledge that you have reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms of this Agreement (such terms being interpreted as if they applied both to you and your minor child/ward) and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of your minor child/ward.
- I understand that physical activity and exercise are inherently risky and dangerous activities. Inherent risks are risks that cannot be eliminated completely regardless of the care and precautions taken by Releasees.
- I am fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent in participating in Activities and I voluntarily, knowingly and freely assume all risks associated with participating in Activities, including, but not limited to, bruising, muscle strains, joint sprains, falls, injuries, illnesses, infections, paralysis and even death.This includes injury or damage sustained while and/or resulting from using any premises or facility, or using any equipment (whether owned, operated, or provided to me by Releasees or otherwise), including injuries or damages arising out of the negligence of Releasees, whether active or passive, or any of Releasees’ affiliates, employees, coaches, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in Activities and assume all risk of injury, illness, damage, or loss to me or my property that might result, whether arising out of the negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
- I represent and warrant to Releasees that I am able to safely participate in Activities and have no medical condition that would make my participation in Activities more hazardous. I acknowledge that I have had a physical examination and have been given a physician’s permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in Activities without the approval of a physician.
- I consent to medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me as Host, volunteers or medical professionals may deem appropriate and understand that this Waiver & Release extends to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency and/or injury.
- I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, to follow any instructions or directions given by Host through its employees, coaches, representatives or agents and to abide by any decision of any Host staff or volunteers relative to my ability to safely participate in or attend Activities.
- I understand and agree that I am expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while at Activities and to obey all local, state and federal civil and criminal laws while participating in or attending Activities. This includes, generally, respect for other people, equipment, facilities or property. Host may dismiss me, without refund, should my behavior endanger the safety of or negatively affect Activities or any person, facility or property.
- I agree not to consume alcohol prior to Activities that involve physical exercise or activity, or use any medicine or substance that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely participate in such Activities. If I choose to consume alcoholic beverages after such Activities, I will do so responsibly and only if I am over the age of twenty-one (21).
- I understand and agree that the Releasees are not responsible for any personal item or property that is lost, damaged or stolen at or during Activities.
- I consent to the use of my image in photographs, motion pictures or recordings, whether altered or unaltered, taken at Activities for use in Host advertising, marketing or promotion and I waive and release any right to compensation and/or damages with respect to the use, display, distribution or other publication of such photographs, motion pictures or recordings.
- I assign to Host all rights, title, and interest in any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other records of Activities I may take or capture. Host grants to me a limited, non-exclusive right and license to use, for non-commercial purposes only, any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other records of Activities I may take or capture.
- I understand and agree that all purchases for Activities or other goods or services of any kind are final and non-refundable.
- I indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur due to my participation in Activities, whether or not caused by the active or passive negligence of the Releasees. I also agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all third party claims caused in whole or in part by my negligent or intentional acts or omissions.
- I release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Releasees from any and all liability to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, for any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or expenses of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of or connected with my (or my minor child’s/ward’s) attendance or participation in Activities, whether or not caused by the active or passive negligence of the Releasees.This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, injuries which may occur as a result of (a) my use of any exercise equipment or facilities which may malfunction or break; (b) improper maintenance of any exercise equipment, premises or facilities; (c) negligent instruction or supervision, including but not limited to Activities; (d) negligent hiring, training, supervision, or retention of coaches, employees or volunteers; and/or (e) slipping or tripping and falling while on any portion of a premises or while traveling to or from Activities, including injuries resulting from Releasees’ or anyone else’s negligent inspection or maintenance of the facility or premises.
- I understand and acknowledge that the laws of the State of Ohio shall apply to all matters relating to this Waiver regardless of the Activity location, that the exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with the Releasees resides in state or federal court in Ohio and I expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the State of Ohio in connection with any dispute with the Releasees arising from my participation or attendance of any Activity.
- I expressly agree that the Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Ohio, and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that it will be severed and the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect. This release is not intended as an attempted release of claims of gross negligence or intentional acts by Releasees.
[SIGNATURE ON FOLLOWING PAGE]I acknowledge that I have carefully read this waiver and release and fully understand that it is a release of liability, express assumption of risk and indemnity agreement. I am aware and agree that by executing this waiver and release, I am giving up my right to bring a legal action or assert a claim against Releasees for their negligence, or for any defective product used while participating in Activities. I have read and voluntarily signed the waiver and release and further agree that no oral representations, statements, or inducement apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
By entering my name and the date below, I am providing the electronic equivalent of my signature and assert that I have read, understood and agreed to this entire document.
If Client is a Minor, this agreement must also be signed by a parent or guardian:
Relationship (i.e. Mother, Father, Guardian)