SUMMER YOGA COACHING
July 25 – August 12, 2016
clear cut yoga
Life gets busy. Imagine that you had a compact, easy, and accessible yoga program that you could implement on the go.
A community, that is just a click away on your cell phone, to offer support and accountability.
Guided by a teacher who has well over 10,000 hours (20 years and counting) studying yoga.
The benefits of yoga at your fingertips – strength, flexibility, focus, less stress – peace.
HOW VALUABLE IS YOUR HEALTH?
How good does it feel to have the energy to take the puppy for that long hike? Or the flexibility to bend, squat, and lift in your garden? Or the breath capacity to chase after your little ones? Or the calm centeredness to deal with rush hour traffic?
Take the confusion and overwhelm out of practicing yoga at home with this coaching program. You’ll be left with simple guidelines, clear choices, and easy access to yoga practices.
You have shared with me
of doing Yoga at home:
Discipline – doing the practice in a timely fashion. That’s where accountability can help.
Motivation – sometimes you forget how great it feels after doing yoga. How can we remember and keep up our practice?
Overwhelm – instead of falling behind, work in manageable bits.
“The first two weeks, it affected every part of my life. All of the sudden, I was eating better, meditating more regularly, my house was clean. My usual habit is I get the youngest on the bus and then I hit the chocolate (he’s a bit of a handful) but for the first two weeks, I would just go hit the Irena button instead. (but that only lasted the two weeks….not sure how to make the change last longer)” – Kathy’s experience with the FREE 21 Day Challenge April 2016.
You have shared with me what you
about doing my Yoga Challenges at home:
Accessible – as long as you have WiFi, you can practice anywhere!
Simplicity – practices are structured to bring you results, open shoulders or hips coming up!
Structure – you know what to practice, when. No more confusion about doing yoga at home!
“Having a structured program helps me to be more disciplined with keeping up a regular yoga practice at home.” – Becky
“Even a five minute yoga session can do wonders for the mind, spirit, and body! I particularly liked your videos the go and flow. The alignment of the poses we do all the time, they are so familiar. But you help me to stay focused on alignment, reminding me which muscle muscles to tighten in order to keep body parts safe!” – Mary Beth
How can we LEVEL UP your yoga and make it even better for YOU?
IMAGINE YOURSELF Practicing with me
in a Private Setting Online
“Irena’s teaching style encourages and guides me to move through the poses with greater ease. Her enthusiasm is infectious, bringing a lightness to my day. It is a joy to study with Irena.” – Linda
3 WEEKS OF YOGA COACHING
July 25 – August 12, 2016
9 Yoga Practices (3 a week)
- Monday and Wednesday – Bite Size Yoga Practice (5-10 minutes to introduce the big concept for the Yoga Flow.)
- Friday – Yoga Flow (30-45 minute practice incorporating Bite Size Yoga bits)
- You pick your days to practice.
- There will be support and accountability in the Private Facebook Group.
- Check – Simplicity and Discipline
Private Facebook Group
- You have direct access to me and can ask your yoga questions with ease.
- This is a secret group that only the yogis in the coaching group will have access to.
- Practicing with a group of people makes it fun and motivating.
- Develop life long friendships across the globe!
- The inspiration that comes from being part of curious, open, and enthusiastic seekers.
- Check – Accountability and Support
Live Online Coaching Call (once a week)
- You will be given a link to the online meeting room.
- You can see me and the others in the group (You have the option to block video, and mute yourself).
- Calls will be 45-60 minutes long.
- My goal is to record them, so if you can’t be on live, you can watch them later.
- Intention for these calls is to ask questions and receive answers.
- Check – Motivation and Inspiration
“I liked the fact that I never knew quite what to expect! You kept it refreshing and yes challenging .The most beautiful is your spirit, it comes through!! Thanks Irena.” – Carol
I’ll see you on your mat!
“A yoga journey for those just beginning on the path as well as those somewhere beyond the entry point. A great offering of wonderful opportunities to continue your own individual journey with yoga practice.” – Pat’s experience with the FREE 21 Day April Challenge.
NOT SURE YET?
You are making an investment in learning how to strengthen and relax your body, mind, and spirit through yoga. Ultimately, we want to make things easier and simpler for you, so you can make the best possible choices in your yoga practice.
Fill us in on where you’re coming from and what you’re looking for in a Home Yoga Practice. We’ll let you know whether or not it matches up with what we’ve created in the Coaching Program. We would love to have you join in the fun!