Fall Yoga Retreat
OCTOBER 21 – 23, 2016
Fall into a beautiful space
I am pleased to announce that I will be hosting a retreat at Hope Springs, in Peebles, Ohio, this Fall 2016.
(expires 7/18/16, midnight(EST))
Register for the Fall Yoga Retreat, before midnight (EST), on Monday, 7/18/16 and receive the 3 Week Online Yoga Coaching (7/25-8/12/16, valued at $197) as a GIFT, totally FREE. My gift to you!!! As soon as you register for the retreat, during the checkout, you will get a special coupon code to use on for the Online Yoga Coaching.
(there are a limited number of spots in the Online Coaching. So jump while you can!)
what to expect
- Restorative Yoga
- Mindful Flowing Yoga Practices
- Techniques to clear your space
INVESTMENT for a WEEKEND
PEACEFULNESS, JOY, & LAUGHTER
The PayPal button below will take you to PayPal’s secure website. Follow PayPal’s instructions, and when you have successfully completed the transaction you will be taken back to my website.
Pay in Installments
4 payments of $130
or in one payment
(the price will go up to $547 on 8/15/16)
EXPERIENCE TIME SLOWING DOWN
- Away from distractions, you’ll be able to relax and have the time to learn more about your body and yoga.
- Deep Relaxation – no phones ringing, no e-mail to check, and restful restorative yoga to rebuild your energy reserves.
Renew your excitement and connection to yoga
- Gather with a group of like minded spirits. Everyone invested in learning more about yoga, in a beautiful space, that will advance your practice.
- 2 days and nights to let go of the outside world and have the time to break down the yoga poses, learn alignment details, and work with partners.
- Repetition of the practice that is usually missed in the regular classroom because of lack of time.
- Hands on guidance and an expert’s eye to give you helpful alignment directions.
- Experience the calm that comes from being surrounded by 130 acres of pristine wilderness.
BE NURTURED & TAKEN CARE OF
No need to run back to a hotel, or worry about where to find good food. Everything takes place right at Hope Springs. Food and lodging are included in the retreat.
No cooking! No worrying about what to eat. Receive 6 healthy, yummy, and nourishing meals that will leave you feeling taken care of, comforted, and energized.
- Feel pleasantly spent, after a deep yoga practice. Fall into peaceful sleep in their beautiful rooms. Many of the rooms are shared 2-3 people. They surround the main yoga room.
Breaks in the schedule
- Breaks are built into the retreat, so you can digest the information being shared and discovered.
- Walk the labyrinth in meditation and discover answers to questions that have been bothering you.
- Sit on the front porch reading a book or catching up with a friend.
- Journal by the pond and have the time to actually process what’s been going on in your busy life.
NOT SURE YET?
Get your name on the interested list and we’ll help you make the best possible choice for you.