SUMMER YOGA COACHING
Open shoulders, open heart
When you open your heart – listen. For the signals your body is sending you, the emotions that might be swirling, and the inner voice that can only be heard when you tune out of the everyday noise.
It’s so easy to just turn on the TV, radio, or rush into the next task. But opening your heart, means that you need to find a quiet space. It means finding your courage and resolve. (If you haven’t seen the blog post on Sankalpa Mudra, make sure to check that out. It is a nice compliment to this practice. If it doesn’t come up right away, check back in a little while. It will be posted around 9 a.m. EST on 7/29/16.)
After you’ve paused and looked before you leaped. Do the following video, plant your feet firmly on the earth, and pay attention to your shoulders. If something doesn’t feel right, don’t do it. These yoga positions can look deceivingly easy, yet they take are quite challenging.
Let’s get to playing yoga!
Length: 25 minutes
Intention: Listening vs Just Going For It
Focus: Shoulder Opener
Props: A belt or strap
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
Coaching with Irena
Here’s what to expect over the next 3 weeks.
9 Yoga Practices (3 a week)
- Monday and Wednesday – Bite Size Yoga Practice (5-10 minutes to introduce the big concept for the Yoga Flow.)
- Friday – Yoga Flow (30-45 minute practice incorporating Bite Size Yoga bits)
- You pick your days to practice.
- There will be support and accountability in the Private Facebook Group.
- Check – Simplicity and Discipline
Private Facebook Group
- You have direct access to me and can ask your yoga questions with ease.
- This is a secret group that only the yogis in the coaching group will have access to.
- Practicing with a group of people makes it fun and motivating.
- Develop life long friendships across the globe!
- The inspiration that comes from being part of curious, open, and enthusiastic seekers.
- Check – Accountability and Support
Live Online Coaching Call (once a week)
- You will be given a link to the online meeting room.
- You can see me and the others in the group (You have the option to block video, and mute yourself).
- Calls will be 45-60 minutes long.
- My goal is to record them, so if you can’t be on live, you can watch them later.
- Intention for these calls is to ask questions and receive answers.
- Check – Motivation and Inspiration
I’ll see you on your mat!
Let me know how it’s going! If questions arise or if you would like more information on a topic! I am here for you!